Luigi joined exida Development in 2010, supporting Giovanni Dallara for the application of functional safety on several projects. This allowed him to specialize in aspects as safety management, definition of safety concepts, execution of qualitative and quantitative safety analyses.
In 2016 Luigi became Projects Leader at exida Development.
Luigi has many years of experience in functional safety applied to embedded real-time systems in the following sectors:
- ISO 26262, Automotive Industry (Electronic Power Steering, Engine Control Unit, Hybrid Control Unit, Braking System, Body Control Module, Transmission Control Unit, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, etc.)
- EN 16590/ISO 25119, Agriculture and Forestry Machinery (Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering, technical consultancy to Manufacturers etc.)
- ISO/PAS 19695, Motorcycles (Support for Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment, Concept Definition)
His recent publications / presentations:
- Dependent Failure Analysis / Common Cause Failure Analysis Guideline
- Software Architectural Design Specification Guideline
- Design FMEA Guideline
- Software FMEA Guideline
- FMEDA Guideline